- This event has passed.
November 13 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
On the occasion of DHAN TERAS, the Sthaan (Sector 10-A) will open for Darshan as per the following norms: on Friday, 13.11.2020 (9 a.m. to 5 p.m. sharp)
Entry will ONLY BE ALLOWED AT 9:00 a.m. onwards at sector 10-A and Darshan will STRICTLY CLOSE AT 5 p.m. NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED INSIDE AFTER 5 p.m. IN ANY CASE.
1. People over the age of 65 and under the age of 10 will not be allowed inside. Only one person per family should come and offer prayers on behalf of the family.
2. Everybody entering the premises will need to sanitise their shoes and hands and thermal screening will be done. People coming by their own conveyance should leave their shoes inside their vehicles itself.
3. Not more than 50 people will be allowed at any given point of time inside the premises. People who come in their cars should wait in their cars itself after giving their contact number and will be called accordingly. People who come by any other means should keep patience and wait outside with proper social distancing for others to come out before they are allowed inside. All cars must be parked inside the premises. Please enter from Gate number 2 (near reception) and park your car at the designated spot as instructed by the sewadaars. When the parking inside gets full, still please do not park your car outside. Please wait in your car and give your phone number to the Sewadaar at the gate and he will instruct you to get your car inside once the parking slots start getting empty.
4. Proper social distancing of at least 6 feet between any two or more people will be maintained at all times inside the premises.
5. No one will be allowed to touch anything. All prayers will be offered from a distance.
6. No one will be allowed to sit at the Sthaan. Please cooperate with the sewadaars to keep moving once inside
7. No one will be allowed to wait inside the premises after they have offered their prayers. Everyone must leave immediately after their prayers.
8. Masks need to be worn at all times while inside or in the vicinity of the premises.
9. Guru-Shishyas will give blessings from a distance only. Please do not insist to go near them.