Guruji was open to all who visited His holiness. But the visitors had various purposes of their visits.
* Some visited Him for their worldly desires and prayed for boons.
* Some visited to get rid of their ailments and prayed for health.
* Some visited to get rid of their mental tensions and prayed for healthy minds.
* Some desired to get the spiritual knowledge and came as aspirants of Gyan about God.
* Some came and got attached after they saw Him handling the toughest and impossible jobs so casually & so lightly which no human ever could.
* And there were some who loved Him. They wanted to simply remain before Him and keep on looking at Him & adoring Him.
* And– there were some whom Guruji loved.
Rarest of the rare things is that whosoever you meet and enquire, would say that Guruji loved him the most.
How many people visited Guruji on Bada Veervaar seems impossible to calculate. A queue of about two & half kilometers continued till 12.00. midnight and about 50 to 60 thousand people would get Ashirwad from Guruji and all went back totally contented. Almost every one conceived that he had achieved his goal and as his karma for the whole month were done completely. They would all go home joyously and comfortably. There prevailed an unexplainable sense of relief on their faces and their demeanor would seem blissful for days after Bada Veervaar… Almost till their next visit to the Sthan as if to get recharged again.