she was not to be convinced and questioned authoritatively as to why will I not meet her.
A charming person with a beautiful heart, the woman lives in Rajouri Garden and so is known as Rajouri Garden wali mata.
She is famous for a few unique things.
- She has faith of a high rank in Guruji and always carries an expression of love for me.
- She never waits for her turn and comes straight to me over taking the que always.
- Always complaining that she is not well.
- She approaches me with one or two supporters with a gloomy face and an extra slow pace, .
- After meeting me she goes out with a shiny, smiling face and alert fast speed, without supports.
- Always take a promise for my visit to her house.
- Takes out a currency note of 50/ or 100/- and moves around my head and gives it to any person attending on me.
- Always demanding and taking a glass of Jal which I must sip before giving it to her.
- Generally takes my hand for a kiss.
- Always goes to my bed room and does pranam to the picture of Gulshan, my wife, hanging on the wall.
- Always touching her forehead on the picture of the holy feet of Guruji hanging on the wall, before she goes out.
- She must have my audience whether I am on Sthaan or in my room.
A unique episode took place one day.
I had instructed Sevadars that I shall not be meeting people as per instructions from Guruji.
She came at Sthaan and sent message to meet me but was refused. She did not agree with the instructions and insisted on meeting me, which I refused again. But she kept on waiting and conveyed her decision not to go home without meeting me.
This made me upset and I went out to the drawing room and met her while saying that she should not be adamant and must abide by the rules. But she was not to be convinced and questioned authoritatively as to why will I not meet her.
I became serious and scolded her a little harshly and returned to my room.
Next day, she came again and I called her in my room and thought of being polite this time.
Her expression was sad. She said, “Tusi menu dantya si, te mein saari raat rondi rayee aan”.
Then she turned normal and smilingly said, “Raat nu Guruji aaye san, te, menu daant lagayee, aur aakhya, Tu mere puttar nu tang karni hain, onu pareshaan na karya kar. Mein aakhya, Guruji, “O menu ghurhakde bohut ne. Guruji ne keya, Ghurhakda ye te, pher ki hoya, bus tu onu pareshaan na keeta kar.”
After saying this she was amused and started laughing. She looked blessed.
This episode throws a divine light on a close relationship between a simple old woman with the highest ‘Guruji’ for her immense love for Him. Such are the people who spray the land marks of Bhakti path for those who are ignorant and need live guidance.